What is Aerocon panels
Aerocon panels are slim, lightweight wall panels that perfectly substitute plasterboard, plywood, particleboard and brick walls because of their sheer strength. Their low weight, ductility, fire and moisture-resistance properties make them hardy survivors of climatic and accidental disasters. Being pre-fabricated, they are also easy to install and reduce construction time by 80%.Aerocon Panels are ideal as walls, partitions, mezzanine flooring, ceilings and prefab structures for low cost housing. Our Aerocon Panels are bringing about a revolution in building construction, making it green, sturdy, quick and cost-effective. the Aerocon panels help you conserve natural resources. Flyash, which is recycled waste, is utilized in making these panels. No wood is used in the manufacture of this product and little water is required during construction. These panels are also poor conductors of heat, therefore making a building energy-efficient. Aerocon Panels are ideal as walls, partitions, mezzanine flooring, ceilings and prefab structures for low cost housing. Our Aerocon Panels are bringing about a revolution in building construction, making it green, sturdy, quick and cost-effective.
These panels are available in thicknesses of 50mm & 75mm with standard width of 600mm and length of 2400, 2700 & 3000mm.
AEROCON panels are most ideal for internal & external applications, simple to erect, light weight, strong, durable, water-& termite-proof, easy to relocate, thermal insulated and, most of all, fire-rated.
What it’s made of
An Aerocon panel is a sandwiched panel of two fiber-reinforced cement sheets enclosing a lightweight concrete core composed of Portland cement, binders and a mix of silicaceous and micaceous material aggregate.
Advantages Aerocon Panels
A Green alternative to wood
- Energy saving
- Fire,water ,Termite proof
- Fast Construction
- Environment Friendly -No dust and Non -Toxic
- Durable long life
- Can take all types of finish
- Light weight and saves space
Fast track Construction
- Tongue and groove joining system allows faster construction.
- Easy workability no sepical tool required.
- Lightweight panels allow easy handking and erection.
Strong & Durable
- Panels are manufactured from high quality materials imparting adequate strength and long life.
- Excellent water termite and fire resistant properties to withstand adverse weather conditions.
- Fire rating adequate
- Excellent surface finish takes all decorative treatments.
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation Properties.
- Usage of fly ash and timber free makes it eco friendly.